- Product Laboratory Testing
- Logistics Planning & Consulting
- Steam Line & Vessel Booking
- Export & Import Documentation
- Customs Clearance
- Shipment Tracking
- Product Traceability
- Container Stuffing & De-stuffing
- Warehousing & Distribution Centers in North America
- Transportation in Canada & U.S
- Cost Analysis
- ERP System
- Full EDI Compliant
- Communication Standard Compliance
- Product sourcing (non perishable foods)
- Product development & formulation
- Packaging design
- Ingredients & nutritional data analysis
- Plant audits & quality control standards
- Kosher certification
- PMeeting FDA & CFIA regulations
- Product laboratory testing
- Supply chain formalities
All our facilities carry the highest industry standard plant certifications and we welcome all customer 3rd party audits prior to engaging in a business relationship.
At Aulcorp our Q/A process is hands-on, we breakdown the ingredient declaration providing hard copy backup for all raw material ingredients and sub component ingredients that enter the formulation.
All our products are tested with internal facility labs or with 3rd party labs to provide nutritional-microbiological testing. All organoleptic tests are conducted in the facilities test kitchen and in our Toronto test kitchen.
Traceability is a standard process within all of the manufacturing facilities we produce, as with all facilities who carry the highest plant credentials.
Feel free to contact us!